Amenities and Services
ignature services, provided at Blackbird Inn, with our compliments.
About Blackbird Inn
Built in 1902, Blackbird Inn was purchased in the late 1990s by Scott Warren, a master craftsman who transformed the historic building into a Four Sisters Inn. Blackbird Inn’s exterior features a foundation of river rock, which allows the house to blend into its natural surroundings. Massive porch columns and generous use of brick accent the stone and enhance the intentional rustic aesthetic. The building’s half timbering and exposed rafter tails are meant to show elements that would usually be hidden. The interior also embraces the Craftsman style, with a stone fireplace, exquisite use of fine woods, period lighting and fabrics. Warren assembled a team of local artisans whose attention to detail was as intense as his own -- gingko leaves in the stained glass entry doors, and in the handmade lamps inside, are a nod to the gingko tree in the inn’s front yard. All of Blackbird Inn’s furniture was made by Warren; the project was a labor of love.
Blackbird Inn is located on the corner of Jefferson and First Streets in downtown Napa. The inn is just a quick walk from many enticing shops, tasting rooms, restaurants and the newly revitalized downtown Riverwalk, Oxbow district and West End area. For an interactive map, click here.