Hotel COVID-19 Policies
Hotel Policies and Information at Blackbird Inn for COVID-19
COVID-19 Rules for Guests
- All guests MUST wear masks while in common areas at all times.
- Must maintain 6ft distance between fellow guests & staff.
- If unable to maintain 6ft distance in common areas, please wait a moment in your room, on the front porch, or gazebo until there is enough space for social distancing.
- If you are sick, call the Inn to reschedule your stay.
Some Small Changes
- Plated Breakfasts will be available for pick up in living room at 8:30 am & 9:15 am, wine and appetizers at 5:00pm.
- Guests may enjoy food in their rooms, private balconies/porches, or in the gazebo or front porch.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be throughout the common areas of the property.
- All Guest Rooms have separate Air Conditioning systems. Air is not recirculated between rooms.
- 7 Rooms have private balconies/patios (3 have private outdoor entrances).
If you have any questions, please call the Inn and we will assist you.